Patanjali Atta Noodles
Earlier noodles were prepared made up of maida, which affects our digestive system and also on children’s health, but now Ramdev baba’s Patanjali introduced a new product Patanjali Atta Noodles, which is good for our health and also very tasty, as it is made of wheat. So, no question whether its a veg noodles or not.
Ingredients2 packets Patanjali Atta Noodles
4 cups boiled water(approx.)
1 medium sized Onion
1 small sized Potato
1 small sized Carrot
1 small sized Capsicum
3 – 4 french beans
2 Green Chillies
3 tbsp oil
1 tbp cumin seeds
salt to taste
1 tbsp coriander leaves to garnish
- Firstly wash all the veggies and clean with a cloth nicely, Now chop all veggies into a small cubes/dice.
- Boil the water and close the lid. Place it aside. Now heat a pan and add 3 tbsp oil to it.
- As the oil gets heated add cumin seeds, hing and also green chilies to oil.(adding these is optional), Then add chopped Onions to the oil and saute them till they are slightly brown.
- Now add other veggies like carrot, capsicum, potatoes or else you can also add your choice vegies to the noodles. Add salt to taste and saute all the vegies occasionally and cook them.
- Now add the atta noodles masala, a small packet inside the Patanjali Atta Noodles packet. Mix it well with the vegetables and saute continuously at low flame, if not the masala may stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Now add boiled water to the veggies and let it boil for few seconds at high flame. Now add the Patanjali Atta Noodles to the boiled water.
- Do not stir it for few seconds. It will get separated and cooked in the boiled water itself. Now stir noodles slowly and close the lid of the pan, let it cook at low flame.
- If required you can also add boiled water to the noodles. Patanjali Atta Noodles with coriander and serve it hot.